The latest report titled “2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate Production Cost Report” by Procurement Resource a global procurement research and consulting firm, provides an in-depth cost analysis of the production process of the 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate.
|Product Name||2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate|
|Process Included||2-Ethylhexyl Acrlylate Production From Acrylic Acid and 2-Ethylhexanol via Esterification|
|Manufacturing Process: Process Flow, Material Flow, Material Balance|
Raw Material and Product/s Specifications: Raw Material Consumption, Product and Co-Product Generation, Capital Investment
Land and Site Cost: Offsites/Civil Works, Equipment Cost, Auxiliary Equipment Cost, Contingency, Engineering and Consulting Charges, Working Capital
Variable Cost: Raw Material, Utilities
Fixed Cost: Labor Requirement & Wages, Overhead Expenses, Maintenance Charges
Financing Costs: Interest on Working Capital, Interest on Loans
General Sales and Admin Costs
Production Cost Summary
|Currency||US$ (Data can also be provided in local currency)|
|Pricing and purchase options||Basic: US$ 1499|
Premium: US$ 2999
Enterprise: US$ 4799
|Customization Scope||The report can be customized as per the requirements of the customer|
|Post-Sale Analyst Support||360-degree analyst support after report delivery|
Procurement Resource study is based on the latest prices and other economic data available. It also offers additional analysis of the report with detailed breakdown of all cost components (capital investment details, production cost details, economics for another plant location, dynamic cost model). In addition, the report incorporates the manufacturing process with detailed process and material flow, capital investment, operating costs along with financial expenses and depreciation charges.
Procurement Resource’s detailed report describes the stepwise consumption of material and utilities along with a detailed process flow diagram. Furthermore, the study assesses the latest developments within the industry that might influence 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate production cost, looking into capacity expansions, plant turnarounds, mergers, acquisitions, and investments.
Procurement Resource Assessment of 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate Production Process:
1. 2-Ethylhexyl Acrlylate Production From Acrylic Acid and 2-Ethylhexanol via Esterification: This report presents a detailed cost analysis of 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate preparation from acrylic acid and 2-ethylhexanol through the process of esterification. In this method, the acrylic acid esterification along with 2-ethylhexanol takes place in the presence of hydroquinone (a polymerisation inhibitor) catalysed by sulphuric acid. Next, toluene is used for carrying out reactive distillation to get 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate.
Request Free Sample – https://www.procurementresource.com/cost-analysis/2-ethylhexyl-acrlylate-production-from-acrylic-acid-and-2-ethylhexanol-via-esterification/requestsample
2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate is acrylic acid, and 2-ethyl hexanol’s an acrylate monomer and an enoate ester. This is a vital bulk chemical which is mainly used as a vital feedstock for chemical synthesis. It is a clear, colourless liquid with a strong and sweet ester-like agreeable odour.
The 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate market is driving upwards due to its use in producing paints and plastics. Furthermore, it is used as a raw material in the manufacturing of products like adhesives, coatings, acrylic rubber, emulsions and construction materials, along with a range of chemicals. It is also used in the production of homopolymers and co-polymers that are used further for producing aqueous polymers. Also, as a co-polymer, it finds use in caulks, paint coatings, pressure-sensitive adhesives, leather finishing, textiles and paper coatings that further the industry expansion.
Key Questions Answered in the 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate Production Cost Report:
- What are the key drivers propelling the 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate market?
- What are the various processes used for 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate production?
- What are the raw materials required to produce 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate?
- What are the different operations units involved in the production of 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate?
- What are the manpower and utility requirements in the production process of 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate?
- What are the various costs engaged in the production of 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate?
- What are the construction costs involved in setting up a 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate production facility?
- What are the working capital requirements?
- What is the process of raw material procurement for 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate production?
- What is the time frame for 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate plant start-up?
- What is the pricing mechanism of 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate?
Browse More Production Cost Reports:
3-Propenol Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/3-propenol
4A Zeolite Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/4-a-zeolite
5-Nonanone Production Cost Reports – https://www.procurementresource.com/production-cost-report-store/5-nonanone
Procurement Resource ensures that our clients remain at the vanguard of their industries by providing actionable procurement intelligence with the help of our expert analysts, researchers, and domain experts. Our team of highly seasoned analysts undertakes extensive research to provide our customers with the latest and up-to-date market reports, cost models, price analysis, benchmarking, and category insights, which aid in simplifying the procurement process for our clientele.
Procurement Resource work with a diverse range of procurement teams across industries to get real-time data and insights that can be effectively implemented by our customers. As a team of experts, we also track the prices and production costs of an extensive range of goods and commodities, thus, providing you with updated and reliable data.
We, at Procurement Resource, with the help of the latest and cutting-edge techniques in the industry, help our clients understand the supply chain, procurement, and industry climate so that they can form strategies that ensure their optimum growth.
Company Name: Procurement Resource
Contact Person: Jolie Alexa
Email: [email protected]
Toll Free Number: USA & Canada – Phone no: +1 307 363 1045 | UK – Phone no: +44 7537 132103 | Asia-Pacific (APAC) – Phone no: +91 1203185500
Address: 30 North Gould Street, Sheridan, WY 82801, USA