Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez are officially married! The couple got married on June 5 in Puerto Rico, and they chose to hold their ceremony at the luxury Dorado Beach resort. Jennifer wore two stunning gowns for her nuptials one for the ceremony and another for the reception both of which were designed by Versace. This article is about the life of Kate Middleton. It tells us about her fashion sense and make-up tips. It also provides information about her wedding, her family, and her personal life. The first thing that comes to mind when you think of Kate Middleton is probably her wedding dress. It’s a beautiful dress, but it can be a bit hard to recognize the style and the details of it to get it right. . You might also think of her make-up details, or maybe the way she carries herself. Based on these things, you can conclude that this is one of those topics which are not interesting to you.
Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez tied the knot on June 5
- The wedding was held on June 5 at the Loews Santa Monica Beach Hotel.
- J. Lo’s chosen groom was Alex Rodriguez, an American professional baseball player and former shortstop for the New York Yankees.
- The couple said “I do” to each other in front of about 20 friends and family members, according to People. The ceremony took place in a small ballroom at the resort’s lobby before guests were invited upstairs for cocktails and dinner overlooking the ocean view (video above).
- J. Lo wore a custom Oscar de la Renta gown with diamond accents that cost $250,000 the most expensive dress she has ever worn during her career as an entertainer while A-Rod wore his own custom Armani tuxedo shirt; he also carried an antique pocket watch given by his father Rafael Rodriguez when he graduated high school years ago; this watch would later be auctioned off after their wedding day celebration ended but failed to sell because no one wanted it back after finding out how much money they had spent on buying it!
The Couple got Engaged in March 2019
The couple got engaged in March 2019 after dating for more than two years. They first met at a New York Yankees game in 2005 but didn’t start dating until 2017.
“We were both very busy with our careers,” J. Lo said to PEOPLE magazine about how they kept their relationship going during that time. “But we had this thing that it was not just about us it was bigger than us.”
The pair married on December 20th in Saratoga Springs, New York after having dated since the beginning of 2018
Dorado Beach in Puerto Rico
The couple chose to wed at one of their favorite vacation spots, the luxurious Dorado Beach in Puerto Rico. Located on the island of Puerto Rico, this beach offers guests an array of activities for couples and families alike: from tennis courts to a full-service spa, there’s no shortage of ways to relax or enjoy yourself while you’re there!
J. Lo and Marcio chose to get married at Dorado Beach because it’s one of their favorite places on Earth and not just because it’s gorgeous! They’ve been going back since 2007 (their honeymoon was spent here), so they know this place well enough that they can spend hours just exploring all its nooks and crannies without getting bored. The resort has many different restaurants serving up delicious food options as well as cocktail bars where guests can sip drinks while enjoying views like these:
Zuhair Murad Couture
J. Lo wore two stunning gowns for her nuptials. The ceremony gown was designed by Versace and the reception gown was designed by Zuhair Murad Couture, according to Hello! Magazine.
The ceremony dress featured an empire waistline with spaghetti straps that were held up by a jeweled belt around her waist. Each of these straps was adorned with crystals that sparkled in the light as she walked down the aisle toward her husband and their guests (who included Leonardo DiCaprio).
The reception dress featured an asymmetrical hemline that extended down below J. Lo’s knees; it also had a train hanging behind her backside, which made walking around feel like walking on air!
Bridesmaids Wore White Dresses
- Jennifer Lopez’s daughter, Emme, was a flower girl for her mother’s wedding.
- Alex Rodriguez’s daughter Natasha was a flower girl for her father’s wedding.
- Jennifer Lopez and Alex Rodriguez’s flower girls wore blush pink dresses.
Wedding Dress Shopping can be as fun as it is Stressful!
Wedding dress shopping can be as fun as it is stressful! There are so many options out there, and you need to find a dress that fits your style and budget. If you’re planning on getting married in the next year or two, now is your chance to get ahead of the game by making sure that everything goes smoothly during the process of finding your dream gowns.
Considering all of the details, it’s easy to see why J. Lo and Alex Rodriguez is so happy with their choice. They got married in beautiful Puerto Rico and celebrated with close family members and friends, which meant they didn’t have much time for shopping. However, they found two stunning gowns that fit their personalities perfectly and we think she looked amazing on both occasions! Considering all of the details, it’s easy to see why J. Lo, and Alex Rodriguez is so happy with their choice. They got married in beautiful Puerto Rico and celebrated with close family members and friends, which meant they didn’t have much time for shopping. However, they found two stunning gowns that fit their personalities perfectly and we think she looked amazing on both occasions! The first was a beautiful ivory Crepe de Chine gown with ruched draping detail, which J. Lo wore to her sister’s wedding in October of 2013.